Blog Assignment #1
The rates of hotel occupancies in Thailand’s major tourist cities reached its high in three years throughout January to April (reservations) of this years. Political Turmoil and violence in the past few years scared tourists away. The easing of political conflict combined with the hotels’ previously decreased prices in response to lower demand attracted much higher tourist attraction this year.
1. Thai Hotel Associations (THA)
2. Probably Prakit Chinamourphong, the president of THA
3. The results of this research would benefit his organization
4. The sample group contains all hotels in Thailand’s biggest tourist cities: Pattaya, Phuket, Bangkok, Chiang Mai
5. Yes, the percentage increases in hotel occupancy from the same period last year shows a clear point.
6. There are no graphs in this article.
Author: Chadamas Chinmaneevong
Article Title: Hotel occupancies at highest level in three years
Publication Title: Bangkok Post
Date: March 30th, 2011