Future students should keep these tips in mind when planning their project:
1. Staying ahead of deadlines and not procrastinating is crucial. Everyone says that, but it really is that important.
2. Work with a partner. It was nice to be able to divide up the work, otherwise it would have been really overwhelming.
3. Interesting topics will make this project much easier.
4. Always stay organized, because your results must be structured and clear.
5. Give your survey participants some incentive, like candy. It gets frustrating to have a low response rate, and investing $5 into a bag of candy will save you a lot of time and stress.
6. Talk to Chuck right away! The sooner that you can figure out potential survey problems, the less headache you'll have going into ninth week.
7. The more numerical data, the better.
8. Try to enjoy it as much as possible, and have fun!