There are a few simple pieces of advice that I would like to give to students that will be completing this project in the future. They may seem basic and elementary but they will help to not only better your final project but to also alleviate stress along the way. The tips are:
1) Seriously, don’t procrastinate.
2) Design and administer the survey as quickly as possible.
3) Brainstorm potential hypotheses BEFORE designing the survey, this way one will know which questions need to be asked.
4) Meet with Chuck about your topic and the design of your survey, this will only improve your survey, thus improving your overall project.
5) Take time to ensure that the preliminary results are accurate and done correctly. This will save you time on the final paper and make your ninth week much less stressful.