Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Advice

Really the only thing that I can say that hasn't been said already (to my knowledge) is, "Make sure to get a partner".

I was one of the very, very few people in the class not to have a partner for the project. I thought I would be fine on my own, but in retrospect it would've been really helpful to have some... help. Collecting the data alone took up so much time. Granted, I was lazy, but it wasn't until the end of eighth week that I had all my data in; and I only ended up with 28 samples!

So be sure to have a partner, and be on top of things.

I guess you should also know exactly what you're doing with your research. My topic was very broad and conclusions were hard to draw from. Be specific, and make sure your questions are specific.

No comments:

Post a Comment