Friday, March 15, 2013

Advice for future students




            My advice for future students would be to not be worried about the project and trust yourself that you know the information. It is a great extra toll to help understand the basics of the class. I encourage students to begin surveying and recording information as soon as possible because it isn’t fun to cram last minute. I would also spend time messing around and learning how to use excel properly because if you don’t know the ins and outs of excel it can add a lot of unnecessary time on working on the project.
            A possible option for future projects could be testing the use of the weight room and whether or not it would be beneficial to improve the weight room equipment. I had a similar idea in mind before continuing with my favorite bar campaign. Surveying K college students was easily accessible and gave us a large enough sample to conduct a proper survey.  

No comments:

Post a Comment