1. plan and learn Excel early
2. don't discuss before you know what you will be talking about
3. find relevant scholarly articles/ surveys/ profs who have done similar things in the past
4. don't forge results or exaggerate data
5. talk to Dr. Stull if you don't know what to do
1. sleeping quality and GPA
2. sleeping quality/time and stress/depression
3. how much are you willing to spend to buy sleeping time, study time, etc.
4. how the new ACSJL program affect student's life
5. awareness and satisfaction on student activities fee every quarter
This is a great class. Take it.