Friday, March 9, 2012

Advice for Future Students

The first thing I would suggest to future students is that they work with a partner. There is quite a bit of work to do, but it’s much more manageable with a partner. I would also suggest that you don’t wait until the last second for any part of this project; you’re going to want to get to it as soon as you can.

Don’t forget to send out more surveys than you want to get back too, because there’s a good chance that some people won’t reply. Send it out early too, that way you can gauge your response rate without having to be in a rush.

One more piece of advice I have is pick a subject that you’re actually interested in because it makes the work go by so much faster. For me personally, I had more motivation to get the results because I was just curious to see what they were. Good luck future B-Stats students!

No comments:

Post a Comment