1. 100 executives at investment banks did this survey.
2. BDO USA LLP, an accounting and consulting company sponsored the research.
3. The sponsor of this study would want more IPO growth because it is a consulting company and the results may affect its clients.
4. The survey was conducted by telephone with a random sample of 100 executives at investment banks.
5. Yes, the article reports that almost three-quarters of the bankers interviewed said that IPO activity will increase this year.
6. There are no graphs used in this article.