By: Christopher Jensen
From: NY Times
Published: January 5th, 2011
1. The survey was conducted by Consumer Reports.
2. Consumer Reports
3. I don't think that Consumer Reports would have any more interest in this survey than a normal consumer would.
4. 1,721 adults in homes where at least one vehicle is owned were interviewed in this nationwide telephone survey. The ages of the participants were not reported in this article.
5. The results are displayed within the text with no tables or graphs, but are fairly easy to read and understand. I think that tables or graphs would be a more effective way to convey the results of this survey.
6. No graphs were displayed in this article.