1. Lifeway Christian Resources
3. Because the group that conducted the experiment is a Christian Resources group, the group could definitely have interest in the outcome of the survey.
4. The methodology used is a sample size, "In the group's survey of 1,200 18- to 29-year-olds, 72% say they're "really more spiritual than religious."
5. The results of this survey are communicated very clearly throughout the article with sections for many different statistics of the survey, such as the number of people who attend church weekly, and the number of people who read the bible.
6. The graphs are clearly noticeable on the side of the website, and present the information in a clear, informative manner. There are two different graphs, one for the spiritual or religious question, and one for millenial beliefs.