1. Center for Disease Control and Prevention
2. Center for Disease Control and Prevention
3. I would say the CDC might favor the belief that Autism is not cause by some vaccines because they would like to increase the number of children getting vaccinated for the diseases.
4. Information on the methodology is not included.
5. Yes, the results are communicated clearly.
6. There are no graphs in the article.
Title- Despite Controversy, Some Still Support Study Linking Vaccines to Autism
Publication Title-AOL Health
Date- Jan. 6th, 2011