Democratic Party ID Drops in 2010, Tying 22-Year Low
Democrats still outnumber Republicans, while independent identification increases
by: Jeffrey M. Jones
January 5, 2011
1. Gallup Polls did this survey.
2. Information on sponsor is undisclosed.
3. Yes, they might have wanted to know if the number of Democrats had changed over the year.
4. Yes, all the information on methodology is included in a detailed section at the end of the article.
5. Yes, the results are communicated in a clear informative manner, but there are a lot of percentages and numbers given.
6. Yes, graphs are used in a clear informative manner.