Author: Jose Antonio Vargas and Darryl Fears
Title: At Least 3 Percent of D.C. Residents Have HIV or AIDS, City Study Finds; Rate Up 22% From 2006
Date: March 15th, 2009,
1. Washington District's HIV/AIDS office
2. Washington District's HIV/AIDS office
3. Yes, if the mayor for example wants not to have a bad reputation for his city he could arrange that the study gets improved according to the results.
4. In the information is no methodology included. The researchers didn`t need to choose a sample group because they already had all numbers they needed
5. Yes, they definitely are. Additionally the writer compare the results to previous years.
6. No graphs are used