Professor Chuck Stull
January 13, 2013
Blog Assignment #1
1. The recent ongoing survey was initiated by classical homoeopathist Andreas Bachmair against a German national health survey conducted by KiGGS involving over 17,000 children up to age 19. This survey indicates that vaccinated children have two or five times more childhood diseases, illnesses, and allergies than unvaccinated children.
2. It is not mentioned, but it’s added that “none of these studies were picked up by the MSM (mainstream media). None were funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or the World Health Organization (WHO) or any national or international health agency or medical profession group (http://healthimpactnews.com).”
3. Yes, the sponsor or any organizations related to medical issues, especially with vaccinations, they will have an interest in this result as it will be very controversial.
4. Sample size was 11,000 respondents, mostly from the USA. The article does not clarify the random sample or control group either.
5. It wasn’t very clear. Rather, it can be seen biased as the article was saying, “of course, none of the studies were picked up by… None were funded by…”
6. No, graphs are not used. So it would have been better if they used graphs to show how much percentage of respondents was prone to which types of diseases.
< Vaccinated children have up to 500% more disease than unvaccinated children > by PF Louis
Publication: Natural News.com
Date: June 19, 2012