Sunday, January 13, 2013
Time more important than cost when flying?
Author: Ellen Creager
Article Title: Travel smart: Michigan business travelers more concerned about flight times than prices
Publication Title: Detroit Free Press
Date: January 13th, 2013
1. The survey was completed by the Travel Leaders Group.
2. The research done by the Travel Leaders Group was done on behalf of the Detroit Free Press.
3. This research could be interesting to the Free Press because they can report to the Detroit area that Michiganders are more concerned with when flights are, rather than how much they cost.
4. The only methodology reported is that the survey was conducted on only Michigan citizens.
5. Results to this survey could have been portrayed in a more clear manner, however, they do easily show that citizens have less concerns for the price of flights than they do about delayed flights or timing of the flights.
6. No graphs are used in this study, just percentages.