2. It was not disclosed if anyone sponsored the research or not.
3. There was no sponsor, but the American Society for Registered Nurses would have had an interest in the opposite result that the study found.
4. No methodology is listed, it only explains that a survey of nurses that have graduated within 18 months were the target group.
5. Yes, it is rather clear that the result is that many newly graduated nurses are unable to find work within the first 18 months of graduating.
6. No graphs were shown in the article.
For nursing jobs, new grads need not apply
January 14, 2013