Newport, Frank. "Congress Begins 2013 With 14% Approval." Congress Begins 2013 With 14% Approval. N.p., 11 Jan. 2013. Web. 13 Jan. 2013.
1. The Gallup Organization conducted the poll
2. Sponsors are undisclosed
3. Yes, it can be assumed the sponsor of the study wished to know if the current public opinion of America towards Congress continues to be near an all-time low.
4. Methodology is included. The Gallup Organization took a random sample of 1,011 adults in the United States from all 50 states. No control group was needed since the study being done was a poll of current public opinion.
5. The article is somewhat wordy, but with large text at the top of the page summarizing the article and the use of graphs, the information was communicated well.
6. Graphs are used and are used in an informative matter.