Congress Less Popular Than Nickelback, Donald Trump, And Head Lice: Poll
by: Laura Matthews
International Business Times
1. Public Policy Polling (PPP) took an interview survey done by Tom Jensen.
2. They did not disclose who sponsored the research.
3. Again the sponsor was not disclosed, however judging by the questions that they asked the point of this survey was to show how poor of a view the American people have of Congress.
4. They surveyed 830 people. Other methodology information was not disclosed, but they left an email for people who had questions about methodology (email@example.com
5. No, there are no graphs and you have to really read into the article to find the information.
6. No, there are no graphs in the article.