Pope Benedict the XVI is Losing popularity. March 29th 2010, from the Economist.
1. Harris Interactive did the study.
2. The sponsers are undisclosed.
3. Since the sponsers are unknown, it can't be said. But one thing is sure is that the article is slanted, just look at the unflattering picture. Also, it is a controversial topic, so it could be slanted.
4. It says nothing about the methodolgy inculded. But the contries chosen obviously weren't random countries, they were just powerful/ relevant.
5. Yes there is a nice chart which is simple and straight foreward.
6. There are no graphs.