This is a survey that was conducted by The Times and CBS news to show the fall of public support for Obama since his election.
1) The survey was conducted by both The Times and CBS News.
2) The sponsor was undisclosed.
3) The sponsor was trying to show the fall in the public support for Obama in the past year.
4) No sample size was included but it was a telephone survey.
5) The results are shown on a simple line graph.
6) Yes, the whole survey is shown on the graph and it is clear to decipher the intended meaning.