Study finds competition actually lowers health care costs
1. Survey was conducted by Michael Chernew
2. Survey sponsor was undisclosed
3. Yes, if the sponsor was interested in creating more competition in health care, lower health care costs would encourage those results.
4. No information on methodology is included in the article
5. The results are not communicated in a clear manner, there are very few details about the survey and you have to read very far into the article to discover how they came to the conclusions they did.
6. There are no graphs used in this article.