Friday, June 3, 2011

For future students in Business Stats

If I were to retake this course, I would give my project more time to develop. We thought that the survey would be very easy to complete yet we kept receiving red marks on every draft we turned in. The truth is, your survey will never be complete. You can always add more. This is why you must keep your field of interest small so you can analyze a lot of data retaining to only that field. Also be prepared to meet with your partner a lot and accept that the two of you think differently. Be sure to always be ready for errors and things not working out as planned. I know for me, barely anyone answered on of my questions. But in the end, it turned out for the better because them not answering the question actually made a bolder statement and allowed us to draw bigger conclusions. With these in mind, your project can be easily accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment