High income fliers are unhappier with airlines, survey says.
Author: Hugo Martin.
Los Angeles Times
March 28, 2011.
1. Survey was completed by the Connecticut marketing research firm, PhoCusWright.
2. The sponsorship information was Undisclosed.
3. Well it depends on who the sponsor is. I am sure the sponsor is a major airline in the United States and there for would want to compare the overall satisfaction of its customers with the overall satisfaction of the market. With this information the sponsor could determine how they are comparing against other market competitors.
4. A sample size of 1,559 people was released, however, no other information was reported about the methodology of the survey.
5. Yeah the results are reported by an outside company and communicated very well.
6. Graphs were not used to display the results concluded in the report presented by the Los Angeles.