Author: Jacques Steinburg
Publication Title: The Choice
Article Title: Stanford and Duke Accepted How Many? Colleges Report 2011 Admission Figures
Date: March 30, 2011
1. Jacques Steinburg
2. It is undisclosed who sponsored the survey.
3. Yes, I think whoever sponsored this survey wanted to see which colleges were more lenient in their decisions on accepting and also which colleges were harder to get into.
4. This study included the amount of applicants and of those applicants, they showed who was admitted.
5. The results are communicated very well, extremely easy to read and interpret.
6. The graph used in this article is very easy to read. I understood it the first time I looked at it.