2. The sponsor of this survey is undisclosed.
3. I believe that the sponsor could be looking for disapproval with current health care systems. They want to show that the current health care plans need to be changed.
4. I was unable to find any information on the methodology of this survey, which could show weakness in its validity.
5. The information is laid out very clearly. The table of contents allows you to easily navigate and find specific information on the topic. Also, every graph and number is backed up by at least a paragraph describing it.
6. The graphs used in this study are histograms, and they are very clear with all of the information needed to understand what the graphs are trying to say.
Keckley, Paul H., and Sheryl Coughlin. "2011 Survey of Health Care Consumers Global Report." Web. 1 Sept. 2012.