The Active People Survey 3 was done by Sport England, published October 14, 2009.
1. The study was conducted by ipsos MORI.
2. Sport England sponsored the research.
3. The has an interest in who is active in recreation or sports for the country of England. Knowing how many people are actively participating in certain sports will allow them to provide money for different facilities they provide and the donations tehy make towards other projects.
4. The survey used a large sample size of 363,000 people asked over a telephone at random.
5. Yes the results are labeled in clear manner. Also gives the ability to view the results geographically.
6. There are no graphs displayed in the survey.